TAG. YOU'RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your 10 favorite blogs and tell them they're it.
I just did this yesterday. I’ll do it but I won’t send it out to people again.
1. I would rather play a sport than watch it on television.
2. I want to learn how to play the drums.
3. I can’t handle cold weather as well as my friends. Anything under 40 degrees Fahrenheit and I’m wearing two sweaters under a big jacket.
4. I’m constantly hungry (like, almost every hour or two) so I’m constantly eating and I don’t know if I have a high metabolism or low blood sugar. Or both.
5. The above fact shows proof that I haven’t been to a doctor in two or three years but I’m as healthy as a horse.
6. I don’t obsess over celebrities like other people. I’ll be their fan and admire their work and stuff, but I won’t want to marry them or anything.
7. My friend and I are snail mail pen pals even though we live in the same borough. She owes me a letter.
8. I take really good care of my electronics. I’ve dropped my cellphones and handhelds but not one has malfunctioned because of this.
9. I’ve become more and more forgetful over the last few years. Last week I closed the door to my place, went down half a flight of stairs, then had to go back to make sure I had closed and locked my door.
10. I talk a lot.